Institute of Financial Studies is owned and operated by CA Sachin Jain. All content published on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Institute of Financial Studies or our licensors and is protected by copyright and trademark laws.
Use of our website:
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to access and use our website for personal and non-commercial purposes only. You may not use our website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our website. You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to access, extract, or reproduce any content from our website.
Courses and events:
- All courses and events are subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse enrolment or participation in any of our courses or events.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that they meet any prerequisites or requirements for enrolment in a course or event.
- All course materials, including but not limited to readings, videos, and assignments, are the property of Institute of Financial Studies and are protected by copyright laws. Course materials may not be reproduced or distributed without the express written consent of Institute of Financial Studies.
- If a participant is unable to attend a course or event that they have enrolled in, they may transfer their enrolment to a friend or colleague at no additional cost subject to approval .
Disclaimer of warranties:
Our website, courses, and events and their content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of its content or the effectiveness of our courses or events. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, courses, or events, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Limitation of liability:
In no event shall Institute of Financial Studies be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our website, courses, or events or their content.
You agree to indemnify and hold Institute of Financial Studies and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website, courses, or events, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
These Terms and your use of our website and participation in our courses and events shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Jaipur, Rajasthan India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts