Thank you for considering our courses and events. We understand that sometimes plans change, and we want to be as accommodating as possible. Please review the following cancellation and refund policy carefully before making your purchase.
Cancellation by participant:
- Cancellations made more than 14 days before the start of the course or event will be eligible for a full refund, minus any non-refundable fees such as processing fees or materials fees.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of the start of the course or event will not be eligible for a refund, but we may be able to offer credit towards a future course or event.
- If you are unable to attend a course or event that you have registered for, you may transfer your registration to a friend or colleague at no additional cost.
Cancellation by Institute of Financial Studies:
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a course or event, we will provide a full refund to all registered participants.
- We will not be responsible for any travel or accommodation expenses incurred by participants in the event of a cancellation.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may consider making exceptions to our cancellation and refund policy on a case-by-case basis. If you believe that you have a special circumstance that warrants an exception, please contact us to discuss your situation.
This policy is subject to change at any time. Please review the policy carefully before making your purchase.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns about our cancellation and refund policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.